Senior Quantity Surveyor
Senior Quantity Surveyor – Perm
Main Contractor – New Build/RC Frame
£80,000 plus package
Skilled Careers are looking for a Senior Quantity Surveyor with experience in New Build and RC Frame for a Main Contractor in Hertfordshire.
As the Senior Quantity Surveyor, you will be taking the lead on project valued all the way up to £100m.
Due to an increase in workload, they are looking for a Senior QS who has the ambition to progress to Commercial Manager in the coming years.
- Take the lead on New Build and RC Frame projects valued up to £100m
- Determination of budget for approval in cooperation with their peers.
- Assist estimator in preparation of a Commencement Budget and to advise on known and perceived risk factors to the project.
- Liaison with the Technical team and Consultants to provide continuous value engineering of design concepts and proposals
- Monitoring changes so as to continuously identify the status of costs.
- Reviewing and ensuring cost control procedures are implemented and adhered to by the project team.
- To establish subcontract sources early in the programme so that they can contribute to the design in terms of value engineering.
- Experience working for a Main Contractor.
- RC Frame and New Build experience.
- Experience working on projects valued up to £100m.
- Ambitions to progress.
- Experience leading projects.
For more information on this contact Kieran Brown on 07711 420 662 or send an email to [email protected]