Senior Quantity Surveyor
Senior Quantity Surveyor – Main Contractor
Up to £60,000 plus package
Skilled Careers are working with a leading Main Contractor who specialize in social housing and
The suitable Senior Quantity Surveyor must be someone who has experience being the Commercial lead and experienced in social housing and refurb.
One of the early tasks will be you looking to build a team adding a AQS and a QS to the team, so you will have a strong say in the team you build.
• Take the lead on main contract and subcontract package meetings.
• Preparing and reviewing multiple procurement programmes.
• Representing the company in front of companies.
• Managing an assistant quantity surveyor and showing them the skillset to step up.
• Analysis of tender returns followed by package recommendation report.
• Maximize commercial efficiency of the project whilst reducing the risk profile.
• Someone from a contractor background.
• Passionate about construction and has a wide knowledge about the industry.
• Confident individual and someone who shows pride in their work.
• Shown longevity in their career.
What is in it for you?
• Competitive salary
• Car Allowance.
For more information on this exclusive Senior Quantity Surveyor role contact Kieran Brown on 07711 420 662 or send an email to [email protected]