Senior Quantity Surveyor
Senior Quantity Surveyor – Main Contractor
Refurbishment experience required.
£70,000 – £75,000
Skilled Careers are working with a Main Contractor who specialised in Refurbishment and New Builds who are looking for a Senior Quantity Surveyor to head up the new Special Works team.
The suitable Senior Quantity Surveyor has to be someone with experience in the refurbishment sector and managing projects up to £2m.
- To be aware of the Company's Business Plan and its aims
- Attend the handover meeting of the contract details from Estimating to the Contract Team
- To establish, maintain, and enhance effective working relationships with the Client and all members of the Clients team.
- To establish, maintain, and enhance effective working relationships colleagues across Diamond Build and the Group
- To maintain a positive dialogue between the Company and all its partners
- Manage and direct any surveyor and / or trainee surveyor allocated to the Contract.
- To control the finance to ensure that budget targets are met, economies of scale in purchasing and commissioning are achieved, revenue flows are maximised, and overheads are minimised.
- To check and agree all contract documentation.
- To check all Insurances and organise bonds if required.
- Experience managing projects in the refurbishment sectors.
- Good organisational and presentation skills
- General business awareness, a practical mind and sound judgement
- A very high level of commercial awareness of the industry
- A good knowledge of, building law, the Law of Contract and statutory requirements.
- An understanding of financial management
For more information on this exciting Senior Quantity Surveyor role contact Kieran Brown on 07711 420 662 or send an email to [email protected]