Senior Quantity Surveyor
Job Title: Senior Quantity Surveyor
Salary: £75,000 – £80,000
Residential Developer – Permanent
Skilled Careers are working with a leading UK residential developer who are looking for a senior quantity surveyor. The suitbale senior QS will have at least 2-3 years experience as a senior due to te nature of the projects.
- Timely Procurement and management of sub-contract packages and consultant appointments in conjunction with technical project lead
- Management of client and 3rd party contracts, valuations and variations
- Maximize margin through value engineering, implementing robust commercial strategies and proactive management of subcontractor accounts
- Optimize cash flow through external valuations and control of subcontractor accounts.
- Ensure correct contractual procedures are operated for both Main Contracts and Subcontracts.
- Monitor that subcontract conditions are ‘Back to Back’ with main contract conditions
- Claims preparation and recovery
- Provide monthly Cost Value Reports and monthly Margin Analysis
- Forecast Out-turn Margin/Commercial Analysis / program / progress in conjunction with Line Management and review monthly.
- BSc degree
- Ability to work under pressure, managing conflicting demands
- Strong negotiating and collaboration skills with the supply chain and external parties.
- Taking responsibility and Accountability for packages and interfaces
- Collaboration with and leadership of the wider team to successfully deliver the project as a whole
- 2-3 years experience at the same level of seniority.
Call 07711 420660 or email [email protected] if you are interested or know someone who is.