Senior Quantity Surveyor
SENIOR QUANTITY SURVEYOR WITH HOUSE BUILDING EXPERIENCE REQUIRED FOR A PERMANENT POSITION IN BUCKINGHAMSHIRE
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Quantity Surveyor to showcase their skills and knowledge working with a reputable house builder based in Buckinghamshire.
Working with an established house builder based in the Buckinghamshire area, you will be required as a Senior Quantity Surveyor to have experience running multiple sites at the same time. You will use your knowledge as a Senior Quantity Surveyor to lead a team and ensure the projects are completed on time and within budget.
Start date: This position is Immediately available
Rate: £60,000 per annum – £65,000 per annum + package
- Working with the Commercial Manager and in-house Design Team to ensure projects are delivered on time and within budget
- Managing contract from inception through to completion on multiple sites
- Assist in the preparation of initial budgets and cost plans
- Analyse and compare on quotations received, make recommendations for appointment
- Complete sub-contract documentation in accordance with company procedures
- Manage work packages from appointment through to final account including certifying payments and issuing the appropriate notices as required by the sub-contract
- Monitoring works packages against budget, assessing variation claims and preparing reports
- Submitting timely requests for payment, agreement of these with the Client’s representative where appropriate and ensuring payments are received in accordance with agreed timescales
- Monitoring project progress (in conjunction with Contracts Manager) and issuing appropriate notices
- Internal cost reporting
- Senior Quantity Surveying experience working with a house builder
- Degree qualified
if you are interested in this position, please apply with your updated CV.