Senior Quantity Surveyor
Job Title: Senior Quantity Surveyor
Location: South London
Package: £75,000 – £80,000 plus car allowance
Skilled Careers are working with a Main Contractor with a turnover of £700m who are looking for a Senior QS to take the lead on a Healthcare project in South London.
As the Senior Quantity Surveyor, you will be working on this company’s flag ship project as it is the first healthcare project they have been involved with.
- A Senior QS who can develop and encourage team performance and ensuring work is completed to a high standard.
- Complete and submit Business Unit reports.
- Working closely with the Surveying Manager to produce main and subcontract final accounts.
- Organise tender documents including bills of quantities.
- Measure subcontractors work where appropriate, maintaining proper records, marked up drawings etc.. and complete payment certificate in accordance with the pre-agreed payment terms, liaising with Site Managers and Contract Managers in respect of quality of work, dayworks, etc.
- Experience with working for a Main Contractor.
- Healthcare experience
- Has a wide range of sector experience within the industry.
- NEC Contract experience
What is in it for you?
- £75,000 – £80,000
- Car Allowance or Travel Allowance
- Agile Working.
For more information on this Senior Quantity Surveyor contact Kieran Brown on 07711 420 662 or send an email to [email protected]