Senior Quantity Surveyor
Job Title: Senior Quantity Surveyor
Location: West London
Package: £79,000 plus car allowance and flexible working
Skilled Careers are working with a leading Main Contractor who are looking for a Senior Quantity Surveyor who has experience in large residential schemes and has experience in running multiple schemes.
As the Senior Quantity Surveyor, you will be running a team of three and you will be running four projects with the highest value being £22m and is 150 units across the four projects.
This is a fantastic role for yourself and one that will allow you to progress due to the relevant support that you will receive.
- Develop and encourage project team performance encouraging and ensuring that the companies’ main contractual obligations and or strategies are executed and regularly reviewed.
- Complete and submit Business Unit report, monthly MCR, procurement reports and progress reports
- Demonstrate understanding of internal and external tender strategies / build up
- Agree external valuations / cash flow to maximise project value
- Work with the Surveying Manager to agree and produce main and subcontract final accounts
- Ensure all subcontract management / process obligations are complete with reference to Procurement, Measurement and valuation, Contractual instructions / notices / orders as well as Health and Safety.
- Experience running multiple schemes at one time.
- Someone who has run large residential schemes.
- A Senior QS who has experience managing a team of surveyors.
- Have UK Main Contractor experience.
What is in it for you?
- Up to £79,000 salary.
- £6000 car allowance.
- Flexible working
- 26 days holiday.
For more information on this Senior Quantity Surveyor contact Kieran Brown on 07711 420 662 or send an email to [email protected]