Senior Mechanical Design Engineer
Senior Mechanical Design Engineer – Glasgow
I am currently working with an award winning building services consultancy who are looking for a Senior Mechanical Design Engineer to join their team in Glasgow.
They have been established for over 50 years’ where they have built a strong reputation within the industry for delivering a number of prestigious, high profile projects across the UK. My client currently employee over 200 staff across their 10 offices and are looking to expand even further as they continue to secure more work within the healthcare, residential, commercial, retail and leisure sectors.
Duties will include, but not limited to:
- Produce Mechanical Design drawings, calculations (Hevacomp, IES), reports, specifications and schedules.
- Contribute to Building Regulations Section 6 Part L compliance modelling.
- Witness test the proving and commissioning procedures of final installations.
- Support Senior/ Associate Engineers and Management.
- Assist the development of Trainee Engineers.
- Liaise with lead and/or support Engineers to ensure that discipline designs are completed to expected quality and programme.
- Attend and contribute to design team and project meetings.
In return they will be able to offer you a clear career path, support to becoming chartered, lots of expsoure to projects, flexible working and support from the whole company.
For more information on this particular opportunity please contact Matt Jones on [email protected] or on 0207 065 7276