Senior Estimator – Refurb Division
£92,000 plus package
Skilled Careers are working with a Main Contractor who are looking for a Senior Estimator to join the refurb division to help double the turnover over the next four years.
The suitable Senior Estimator will be part of the Estimating team but will be the sole Estimator for the refurbishment team.
- Involved with contracting refurbishment work.
- Sole Estimator in the refurb division.
- Running projects in the value of £2m – £7m.
- Projects are generally kitchens and bathrooms, external works, cladding reworks etc.
- A new strategic plan has been approved to double the size of the refurb division which you will play a key role in.
- Responsible for planning tenders to ensure timely and accurate preparation of tender documents.
- Ensure effective team collaboration with the wider business, communicating with operations and commercial teams.
- Work closely with the operational and commercial teams to develop and build relationships with the supply chain members, both existing and new.
- Housing refurbishment specialism is essential.
- Experience with contracting refurbishment.
- Main Contractor experience.
- Travelling distance from the office.
- Good understanding of business development and the bidding marketplace
- Advanced IT Skills incl. Estimating Software Packages
What is in it for you?
- Up to £92,000 salary.
- Car allowance.
- Private Healthcare.
- Clear progression path.
- Flexible working
For more information on this exciting Senior Estimator opportunity contact Kieran Brown on 07711 420 662 or send an email to [email protected]