SENIOR ESTIMATOR WITH CONSTRUCTION EXPERIENCE IN THE COMMERICAL AND INDUSTRIAL SECTOR REQUIRED TO WORK WITH A MAIN CONTRACTOR ON A PERMANENT BASIS IN BUCKINGHAMSHIRE
This is a great opportunity for an experience Senior Estimator to express their skills and knowledge whilst working for an established Main Contractor based in Buckinghamshire.
You will be required as a Senior Estimator to have experience working on Industrial and commercial projects. As a Senior Estimator you will be responsible for the successful implementation and commercial management of estimate costs and budgets. In this role you will work alongside the Estimating team to successfully produce cost models and detailed pricing schedules.
Start date: This role is immediately available
Rate: £40,000 per annum – £75,000 per annum + Car allowance + Package
- Forecast and budget the price of a design for the project
- Assistance in the preparing of tender documentation.
- Suggest cost-saving alternative solutions for the design and construction process
- Coordinate the approval and signing off, of any cost estimate within the governance procedures
- Maintaining a current knowledge of all relevant technology, standards and laws.
- Hold progress meetings of upcoming projects
- Estimating experience working on Industrial, and commercial projects
- Strong knowledge of Building Regulations, NHBC and Health and Safety requirements
- Experience with managing information flow and strict business deadlines
If you are interested in this position, please apply with your updated CV