Senior Engineer or Section Engineer working with heavy civils required for our busy clients Middlesborough site. This role is on a major construction project and will require a strong background of civil engineering and construction from any applicants. The site is just starting up and we need good Senior and Section Engineers to run the engineering side of the project and ensure the work is monitored, all QA done and the engineers and subcontractors are working to site specifications.
Our client is a successful main contractor who pride themselves on quality and safety. There is an immediate start available and at least 12 months work for the right candidate.
The role will involve:
- Working for the main contractor on a large construction site currently in the earthworks phase
- Managing the engineering side of the site, from QA to training less experienced engineers
- Some site surveys and as-builts
- Attending meetings on behalf of the main contractor
- Working with the management team
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- Good heavy civils background
- CSCS card
- Strong experience working as a Senior or Section Engineer on large projects
- 5+ years experience in civil engineering
- A degree in construction or civil engineering
The role is an immediate start for around 12 months work to start with. Please apply online today or phone Damian on 07485 393 461 if interested.