Job Title: Quantity Surveyor
Package: £45,000 – £60,000 plus package
Skilled Careers are working with a leading Main Contractor that has a turnover of over £500m are looking for a Quantity Surveyor to be involved with a Health and Wellbeing Centre in Essex.
As the Quantity Surveyor you will be acting as the number two on this project which is currently valued over £30m.
- Working alongside the Senior QS on a new Health and Wellbeing in Essex.
- Develop an understanding of all designated contracts, specification and pricing ensuring compliance with conditions throughout the contracts
- Conduct contract risk and opportunity assessment to identify these areas and plan for them accordingly to ensure pricing remains on budget without undermining Health and Safety
- Assist the Estimating team with pre-tender due diligence to ensure consistent commercial goals, assist with estimates and negotiations for future projects or phases
- To liaise with all staff, clients, consultants and residents in a professional manner to build client relationships helping future business development
- UK Main Contractor experience.
- NEC or JCT contract experience.
- Has a desire to be involved in the healthcare sector.
- Ambitions to progress within the company.
What is in it for you?
- Negotiable salary between £45k and £60k.
- Car Allowance.
- Flexible hours.
- Clear Progression to Senior QS.
For more information on this Quantity Surveyor position contact Kieran Brown on 07711 420 662 or send an email to [email protected]