Kent – Developer
£60k – £65k plus £5k car and healthcare
Skilled Careers are working exclusively with a Residential Developer in Kent who are looking for a Quantity Surveyor to cover projects in the Kent and Sussex regions. You would be taking the lead on two to three projects which can be up to 200 units.
This client is looking for a Quantity Surveyor with a positive and driven personality, as this is a close team and want to keep the positive mentality within the company.
• Quantity Surveyor would manage all cost relating items to multiple projects.
• Minimise cost of a project and enhance value for money.
• Preparing schedules to send out to tender, analyse tenders and recommend preferred suppliers.
• Liaise with site agents.
• Preparation of documents to send out for tender to sub-contractors and/or material suppliers.
• Attend meeting with subcontractors as required to resolve invoicing issues.
• Prepare interim valuations and payments to agreed procedures.
Knowledge and job skills
• House building experience.
• Strong construction background.
• Positive and driven personality.
• Team player.
What’s in it for you?
• Up to £65k salary.
• £5k car allowance.
• Flexible working.
For more information on this Quantity Surveyor role contact Kieran Brown on 07711 420 662 or send an email to [email protected]