Quantity Surveyor – Main Contractor
£50,000 – £60,000 plus package
Skilled Careers are working with a Main Contractor based in West Sussex who cover projects in the Southeast of England, and they are looking for a Quantity Surveyor with a wide range of experience to manage multiple projects.
This is an award-winning company who cover projects in the Commercial, Residential, Education and Retail sectors.
• Attend specification meetings to assist with site specific specification requirements from Sales and the latest applicable Build Regulations.
• Attend the Site pre-start meeting to understand the construction issue drawings and determine a Build and Sales with Senior / Quantity Surveyor.
• Compile tender packages for all sub-contract trades and dispatch in accordance with Commercial Best Practice Manual.
• Set up and regularly review with the Site Management team the PPQA tick sheet to facilitate sub-contract contract work payment.
• Control and report post contract cost movements per development every month. Update CV1 and CV2 site specific reports and provide details of all “unscheduled” and “scheduled” order revisions i.e. Site Instructions and Site Purchase Orders.
• To provide such monthly reporting as required by the Commercial Manager.
• ONC/HNC in Surveying
• A good understanding or building regulations and legal obligations.
• A good knowledge or construction methods and materials
• Procurement experience.
• Positive attitude.
For more information on this exciting opportunity contact Kieran Brown on 07711 420 662 or send an email to [email protected]