Quantity Surveyor – Perm
Kent – Main Contractor
£50,000 per annum plus package
Currently I am looking for a Quantity Surveyor with experience in JCT to work on refurbishment and fit-out contracts.
The suitable Quantity Surveyor must be someone with experience working for a Main Contractor and experienced working on JCT contracts.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a Main Contractor who offer fantastic progression opportunities.
- Working on a variety of projects including fit out and refurbishment which are valued up to £2m.
- Compliance with all company procedures and protocols.
- Assistance with the procurement of Sub-Contractors; Consultants and Suppliers.
- Contribution to the analysis of Sub-Contractors; Consultants and Suppliers tender returns.
- Assistance with and where appropriate the preparation of Orders with Sub-Contractors, Consultants and Suppliers and attend Part 2 meetings when possible.
- Subject to the prior approval of the Project Quantity Surveyor or Senior Quantity Surveyor or Managing Quantity Surveyor and in accordance with company contractual arrangements, authorise payments in respect of interim and final applications for payment from Sub-Contractors, Consultants and Suppliers.
- JCT Contract experience.
- BSc in Quantity Surveying
- JCT Contracts
- 4 Projects- Basic level
- Excel 2016 Intermediate
- Commercial knowledge
- Minimum of 3 – 5 years of experience in Construction industry
For more information on this opportunity contact Kieran Brown on 07711 420 662 or send an email to [email protected]