Quantity Surveyor required for the Surrey area for a major civil engineering contractor who work on highways frameworks and with bespoke clients. The role will be working in a team of three alongside an Intermediate and another Senior QS, running all South Eastern operations across various sites. The client is incredibly busy and successful, this is a fantastic role for a QS to join a high performing team and work with them to excel even further. There is an excellent package (see below) and benefits available.
The main contracts worked on with this client will be highways and roadworks.
The ideal Quantity Surveyor candidate will have:
- A degree in construction, health and safety or Surveying
- A strong civil engineering background
- Strong commercial experience in a Senior role
- A good teamworking attitude
The role will include:
- Working on multidisciplinary projects with a main civils contractor who is committed to high quality work
- Working within and adding to a strong commercial team
- Working with various subcontractors
- Working on various forms of contract across private work, frameworks and other contracts.
The benefits package for a QS includes up to 10% bonus, car or allowance, 25 days holiday, flexible working, Bupa cover and more.
Please apply online or contact Damian Aston on 07485 393 461 to apply for this exciting role for the right person!