Quantity Surveyor – Main Contractor
£50,000 – £60.000
A Main Contractor who specializes in High End Residential projects design & build are looking for a Quantity Surveyor to take the lead on several different projects.
This role has become live due to an increase in workload are looking for a Quantity Surveyor who wants to progress through the ranks over the coming years.
- Manage commercial administration and management on several live projects or projects at pre-construction phase.
- Management and control of subcontract orders, accounts and variation accounts in line with the main contract and sub-contract data base.
- Post-tender internal and external pricing analysis/assessment for sign-off whilst ensuring within budget.
- Conduct contract risk and opportunity assessment to identify these areas and plan for them accordingly to ensure pricing remains on budget without undermining Health and Safety.
- Completing a monthly cost / valuation report and cash flow for the designated projects.
- Design and Build experience.
- Experience working for a Main Contractor.
- Involved in Residential projects.
- Positive attitude towards work.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Quantity Surveyor who has the desire to progress through the ranks.
For more information on this opportunity contact Kieran Brown on 07711 420 662 or send an email to [email protected]