QUANTITY SURVEYOR WITH HOUSE BUILDING EXPERIENCE ACROSS ALL LEVELS REQUIRED FOR A PERMANENT POSITION WITH AN ESTABLISHED HOUSE BUILDER IN THE SOUTH OF BIRMINGHAM
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Quantity Surveyor to showcase their skills and knowledge working with a reputable house builder based in the south of Birmingham.
You will be required as a Quantity Surveyor to have experience an understanding of every aspect of the construction process. You will use your knowledge as Quantity Surveyor to monitor, control and evaluate the projects to ensure they are completed on time and within budget.
Start date: This position is Immediately available
Location: South Birmingham
Rate: £45,000 per annum – £65,000 per annum (depending on experience) + Car allowance + Package
- Working with the Commercial Manager and in-house Design Team to ensure projects are delivered on time and within budget
- Managing the cost of projects from inception through to completion
- Assist in the preparation of initial budgets and cost plans
- Analyse and compare on quotations received, make recommendations for appointment
- Complete sub-contract documentation in accordance with company procedures
- Manage work packages from appointment through to final account including certifying payments and issuing the appropriate notices as required by the sub-contract
- Monitoring works packages against budget, assessing variation claims and preparing reports
- Submitting timely requests for payment, agreement of these with the Client’s representative where appropriate and ensuring payments are received in accordance with agreed timescales
- Monitoring project progress (in conjunction with Contracts Manager) and issuing appropriate notices
- Internal cost reporting
- Quantity Surveying experience working with a house builder
- Degree qualified
If you are interested in this position, please apply with your updated CV.