PROJECT MANAGER WITH INDUSTRIAL CONSTRUCTION EXPERIENCE REQUIRED TO WORK FOR A MAIN CONTRACTOR IN DERBYSHIRE
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Project Manager to join a main contractor and showcase their knowledge and skills on a busy industrial project in Derbyshire.
- Delivery of projects on time, in budget and to the agreed specifications
- Lead and support the the project team
- Management of sub-contractors to achieve the project requirements
- Ensure that all-relevant Health and Safety Procedures are adhered to
- Liaising with various staff and senior stakeholders such as Clients, Sub-contractors, Senior Engineer, Foreman and Quantity Surveyor.
- Report to the Contstruction Director to ensure the site programme meets the budget and commercial objectives
- Manage sub-contractors, engineering, and operational staff and personnel on-site
- Planning out weekly work programmes as well as producing weekly reports on the progress of the project
- Manage the design of the project as well as working alongside the commercial team
- Experience being the lead manager on an Industrial project
- Project Manager Qualification or Time served
- CSCS Black card
- First Aid
If you are interested in the position, please apply with your CV.