One of the UK's largest Residential Development businesses is an experienced Project Manager to lead a multi phased development of over 500 Traditional Build units ranging from 1-bedroom flats through to 5 bedroom detached units in Kent.
This award-winning Developer is known as being one the best residential developer to work for in the UK. They offer excellent career progression opportunities, fantastic schemes to work on and good all round care of their employees.
As a Project Manager some of your duties will include:
- Leading the whole development, managing various phases.
- Overseeing the overall team including 3 x Site Managers and Assistant Site Managers.
- Reporting into a visiting Contracts Manager
- Ensuring the Health & Safety standards are met
- Driving quality
- Holding weekly progress meetings
- Client facing
- Ensuring the scheme is delivered on program and in budget
- Experience required:
- Strong Traditional Build experience with a 5* House Builder
- Working for a developer or contractor
- Managed large residential schemes
- Excellent man management skills
- Driven attitude
Suitable candidates will have CSCS Card (Black), SMSTS, First Aid as a minimum.
On offer is a basic salary of between £75,000 – £85,000 plus extensive package.