I am currently recruiting for a Plumber for a temporary – permanent vacancy for a campus of buildings in Hertfordshire.
- Maintain heating systems.
- Maintain hot water cylinders.
- Reactive maintenance on bathrooms such as leaks and blockages to toilets and sinks.
- Re lamping
- General maintenance to the campus including both PPM's and reactive maintenance.
To be suitable for this contract you must meet the below criteria:
- Have a minimum of 3 years maintenance experience in a commercial environment.
- Be qualified to plumbing level 2.
- Water treatment knowledge.
- Have knowledge of fixing leaks, unblocking toilets/sinks etc.
- Strong general maintenance knowledge
- Be able to provide a minimum of 2 references from work completed in the past 5 years.
- Have your own safety boots and basic hand tools.
The shift and working hours are 9am-6pm/ Mon-Fri and the starting hourly rate is £18- 19 ph depending on experience with overtime available.
When permanent, there is a 1 in 8 call out, an additional £70 per week will be paid and 4 hours OT minimum for any call outs completed.
Saturday hours are paid at time + half and Sunday hours are paid at double time.
If you meet the above criteria and would like to start immediately, please do not hesitate to reply to this advert with an up to date CV.