I am currently recruiting for a Plumber for a long term temporary contract on a hospital in Lewisham.
To be suitable for this contract you must meet the below criteria:
- Have a minimum of 3 years maintenance experience in a commercial environment.
- Be qualified to plumbing level 2.
- Water treatment knowledge.
- Have knowledge of fixing leaks, unblocking toilets/sinks etc.
- Be able to provide a minimum of 2 references from work completed in the past 5 years.
- Have your own safety boots and basic hand tools.
The shift and working hours are 7.30am-4.30pm/ Mon-Fri and the starting hourly rate is £18.50ph depending on experience with overtime available.
Saturday hours are paid at time + half and Sunday hours are paid at double time.
The role will primarily involve plumbing works and water treatment.
If you meet the above criteria and would like to start immediately, please do not hesitate to reply to this advert with an up to date CV.