Job Title- Office Manager
Salary- £25K- £35K
My client is a tier one Residental Developer who are looking for a Office Manager to be based on site in a project in Surrey.
They are looking for someone who will be responsible for:
– Maintaining all office service by organising operations and procedures,
– Preparing payroll
– Controlling correspondence
– Designing filing systems
– Assigning and monitoring clerical functions
– Managing all office finances, including invoices, business and project payments, book keeping, salary payments and expenses.
– Responsible for ensuring office financial objectives are met by assisting Directors to prepare an annual budget for the office, planning the expenditures, analysing variances, and carrying out necessary corrections that may arise.
– Using office software, including outlook, spreadsheets and databases and logging project payments
– Managing filing systems
– Developing and implementing new administrative systems
– Recording office expenditure and managing the budget
– Organising the office and maintaining supplies of stationery, food, beverage and equipment.
– Maintaining the condition of the office and arranging for necessary repairs
– Overseeing the recruitment of new employees, including training and induction
– Carrying out staff appraisal, managing performance
– Responding to customer enquiries and complaints
– Overseeing all IT issue with external consultant
– Reviewing and updating health and safety policies and ensuring they are observed
– Organising and chairing meetings whilst taking minutes
Required Skills & Knowledge:
– Experience in a administrative role
– Strong administration skills
– Exceptional communication skills
– Highly organised
– Worked in construction as a administrator/ office manager
This is temp- perm for 3 months.
If you are interested please send me an updated CV to [email protected]