I am currently recruiting for a mechanical engineer for a temporary to permanent position on a commercial building in Uxbridge.
To be suitable for this contract you must meet the below criteria:
- Have a minimum of 3 years maintenance experience in a commercial environment.
- Be qualified to mechanical city & guilds level 3 or equivalent.
- Have knowledge of ventilation, calorifiers, pumps, AHU/ FCU maintenance.
- Be able to provide a minimum of 2 references from work completed in the past 5 years.
- Have your own safety boots and basic hand tools.
My client are a well respected facilities provider and the successful applicant will have the opportunity to become permanent after a 2 month temporary period.
The shift and working hours are 8am-5pm/ Mon-Fri and the starting hourly rate is £18- 20 ph with overtime available.
Saturday hours are paid at time + half and Sunday hours are paid at double time.
My client are looking for an engineer with a good attitude who is happy to help the team and assist with all maintenance duties when required.
If you meet the above criteria please do not hesitate to reply to this advert with an up to date CV.