I am currently recruiting for a mechanical engineer for a temporary position on a commercial building in Hammersmith.
To be suitable for this contract you must meet the below criteria:
- Have a minimum of 3 years maintenance experience in a commercial environment.
- Be qualified to mechanical city & guilds level 3 or equivalent.
- Have knowledge of ventilation, calorifiers, pumps, AHU/ FCU maintenance.
- Be able to provide a minimum of 2 references from work completed in the past 5 years.
- Have your own safety boots and basic hand tools.
My client are a well respected facilities provider, food is provided on site, all hours worked over 40 hours each week are paid at time + half.
The shift and working hours are 8am-5pm/ Mon-Fri and the starting hourly rate is £21- 22 ph with overtime available.
My client are looking for a mechanical engineer with a good attitude who is happy to help the team and assist with all maintenance duties when required.
If you meet the above criteria please do not hesitate to reply to this advert with an up to date CV.