Fabric Technician – London – Paddington
08:00am – 17:00pm
A leading commercial building services provider are currently looking for an experienced Fabric Technician to join their established team on a static location in Paddington, London.
It is desirable for the applicant to have a wide variety of skills in several fields to be in a position to perform the role to a high standard.
- Monday – Friday 8:00AM – 5:00PM
- 22 days holiday package
- Pension package
- Performance related bonu
- General electric maintenance
- Painting & Decorating
- General plumbing maintenance
- Ensure Health and Safety policies are followed
- Must be fully qualified at NVQ level 3 such as City and Guilds, BTEC or equivalent in one or more trades – Plumbing, carpentry, electrics etc. (Or demonstrable experience).
- Strong customer service and communication skills
- Competent in minor repair/maintenance work
If you are interested apply online now, this is a great opportunity to work for a very reputable and growing FM company who work countrywide on large commercial contracts. Alternatively, you can send your up to date CV to [email protected]