Fabric Engineer – East London, Stratford
Monday – Friday
07:00am – 16:00pm / 10:00am – 19:00pm
£25,000 – £28,000
A leading commercial building services provider are currently looking for an experienced Fabric Technician to join their established team on, working in an iconic stadium.
It is desirable for the applicant to have a wide variety of skills in several fields to be in a position to perform the role to a high standard.
- Monday – Friday7:00AM – 4:00PM / Twice per week 10:00am – 19:00pm
- £25,000 – £28,000
- 22 days holiday package
- Pension package
- Performance related bonus
- To assist with day-to-day maintenance & to carry out other works for which the post holder is trained. Varied role within a great team, would suit candidates with experience of multiple skill sets.
- Carry out day to day PPM’s, repairs and inspections and assist the Maintenance Team to complete their tasks in their own area of responsibility.
- Be able to work as part of a team, but also be able to use initiative and self motivated.
- The post holder will be required to carry out other tasks deemed reasonable by the Supervisors and Managers.
- Able to work safely from MEWPS, steps, scaffolding and other heights.
- To participate in additional training based on the specific needs of the post holder to maximise their knowledge to ensure that the service level requirements of the organisation are achieved.
- Must be fully qualified at NVQ level 3 such as City and Guilds, BTEC or equivalent in one or more trades – Plumbing, carpentry, electrics etc. (Or demonstrable experience).
- Strong customer service and communication skills
- Competent in minor repair/maintenance work
- Experience in arenas or staidums desirable
- Experience in the FM industry
If you are interested apply online now, this is a great opportunity to work for a very reputable and growing FM company who work countrywide on large commercial contracts. Alternatively, you can send your up to date CV to [email protected]