I am currently recruiting for a fabric maintenance engineer with ENHANCED DBS for a temporary contract starting ASAP on a school in Holborn.
To be suitable for this contract you must meet the below criteria:
- Enhanced DBS check in place – please do not apply unless you have this.
- Have a minimum of 3 years maintenance experience in a commercial environment.
- Have a background in general trades ie. painting/ carpentry/ plastering.
- Be able to provide a minimum of 2 references from work completed in the past 5 years.
- Have your own safety boots and basic hand tools.
My client are one of the largest facilities providers in the UK and the successful applicant will be based in a school in the Holborn area.
The shift and working hours are 8am-5pm/ Mon-Fri and the starting hourly rate is £16- 18 ph.
Your duties will include but not be limited to general maintenance, flushing, making good, hanging doors, changing door locks, painting etc.
My client have a large number of contracts so if you could impress they will be in a position to keep you busy for a long period of time.
My client are looking for a client facing engineer with a good attitude to work and advanced knowledge of general maintenance/ building services.
If you meet the above criteria and can get started immediately please do not hesitate to reply to this advert with an up to date CV.