My client is recruiting a commercial handyman/ fabric engineer to join their team on a temporary contract, this is a fantastic opportunity working for one of the country’s leading FM companies. Our client is looking for a fabric engineer to join an existing team of engineers on a prestigious office complex a short walk from Liverpool Street Station.
In this role as a fabric engineer you will be responsible for the fabric maintenance on site as well as overseeing all water treatment related issues on site – as one of the leading FM companies in the UK our client can offer further training, upskilling courses and great company benefits.
- Carryout remedial works in response to safety audits
- Carry out PPM service visits using appropriate tools and systems.
- Ensure all site L8 logbooks, acting as the primary Technician are in date and accurate.
- Support Helpdesk with allocating calls to the correct engineers for your sites
- Periodically review planners.
- Ensure availability of resources for designated contracts.
- Make and document any PPM changes / variations
- General fabric maintenance
Qualifications / Experience:
- Legionella Awareness (desirable)
- Well presented with a can-do attitude
- Client facing experience (desirable)
If this role as a Fabric Engineer is of interest please apply and I will be in touch if your CV is shortlisted.