Fabric Engineer – Hackney
£32,000 + Van & Fuel Card
A leading commercial building services provider are currently looking for an experienced Fabric Technician to join their established team on a mobile contract based in Hackney.
It is desirable for the applicant to have a wide variety of skills in a number of fields to be in a position to perform the role to a high standard.
• Monday – Friday 8:00AM – 5:00PM
• 22 days holiday package
• Pension package
• Performance related bonus
General electric maintenance
Painting & Decorating
General plumbing maintenance
Ensure Health and Safety policies are followed
• Must be fully qualified at NVQ level 3 such as City and Guilds, BTEC or equivalent in one or more trades – Plumbing, carpentry, electrics etc.
• Strong customer service and communication skills
• Competent in minor repair/maintenance work
If you are interested apply online now, this is a great opportunity to work for a very reputable and growing FM company who work countrywide on large commercial contracts. Alternatively, you can send your up to date CV to [email protected]