Externals Site Manager
We are working with a Residential Development business which specialise in new build residential development and conversion work across the UK. Due to continued expansion, they are looking for 2 x Senior Site Managers to oversee Cut & Carve, external works and services on a scheme in Tooting, SW London.
The ideal Senior Site Managers will have previous experience with either a Residential Developer or Main Contractors and a solid background working on large scale projects.
Senior Site Manager Responsibilities:
- The Management of employees, subcontractors, and materials to ensure the safe and effective delivery of contract works
- Ensure works are carried out in the most efficient manner possible to achieve optimum commercial results for the contracts under his/her control
- Ensuring all work is completed to an acceptable quality standard and in compliance with specification
- Ensure the implementation of Quality management System to include Quality and Environmental processes and procedure
- Ensure adequate resources are in place for contracts under their control
- Ensure contract review meetings are held on all contracts
- Ensure Pre-Appointment and co-ordination meetings are held with all Sub-Contractors
- Complete “Performance Reviews” and the “Personal Development Plans” for direct reports ensuring future staff development
- Site Manager skills and requirements:
- Ideally have a Degree in an Engineering/construction related discipline or strong trades background
- Knowledge of Safety & Health and Quality Policies and Procedure
- Have a proven track record of seeing projects through to their successful completion
- Familiar with MS Office applications such as Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook.
- Strong and effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- Analytically thinker with demonstrated problem solving skills
- Ability to perform multiple tasks at a high level of quality
- Ability to work well under pressure and within a strict deadline environment
On Offer is a basic salary of between £65,000 – £75,000 per annum plus package including car allowance, pension, healthcare, 26 days annual leave etc.