Electricians – Installation and Remedials
Salary: £38,000 – £43,000 per annum + Van supplied
We are seeking Electricians with a sound knowledge of electrical installation, refurbishment and maintenance repair.
The Electrician Role:
- Carrying out electrical remedial works on previously inspected installations to ensure compliance with current regulations.
- Installation works include fit-outs, DB Replacements, LED lighting upgrades etc.
- Applicants must possess a minimum City and Guilds 236 part 1 & 2 / 2330 levels 2 & 3 (or equivalent) and City & Guilds 2382 17th/18th Edition.
- An organised and motivated person with the ability to work on their own initiative.
- An effective communicator with a flexible approach regarding out of hours working.
If you think that you are suitable for this Electrician role, please apply now!
My Email address: [email protected]
My Personal Number: 07584 774876
Keywords: Electrician, Electrical, Electrical Tester, Social housing electrician, Maintenance electrician, Mobile Electrician, 2391