Job Title: Electrician
Sector: Social Housing
Rate: £32,000 – £35,000 per annum + Holiday
Location: Harrigay / North London
Info: Van, fuel card, PDA, PPE, and uniform will be provided by the client
A new opportunity has become available for an electrician to join a Large scale social housing contractor! The location of works is based around the Harringey and surrounding areas.
Your priority will be ensuring jobs are completed to the right standard and in accordance with their strictest safety measures whilst maintaining customer satisfaction.
– To take responsibility to advise on the status and complete issued general maintenance, reactive repair requests, planned preventative maintenance tasks, whilst operating safely giving all due consideration to self, others, clients and members of the public
– To ensure that all procedures and reporting requirements are adhered to and delivered accurately on time, e.g. H&S requirements, job records, timesheets, van inspections, mileage returns, risk assessments, and method statements
– To ensure all communications are responded to appropriately and within the agreed deadlines and targets.
• Qualification in electrical installation
• Driving licence
• 18th Edition – Essential
• Fault finding repairs experience
• Remedial works knowledge, skills and experience
• Proven repair and maintenance skills and/or previous experience within reactive repairs or planned maintenance environment.
• Good customer service skills
- Over time
- Call outs
- Career Progression
- Van Supplied
- Fuel Card
- PDA Device
Please send your CV for consideration or contact Oliver on 07584 774876.