I am currently recruiting for an electrical engineer for a 6 week contract starting on Monday next week in Ladbroke Grove.
The succesful maintenance engineer will need to be client facing and responsible for all electrical/ mechanical maintenance and compliance.
To be suitable for this contract you must meet the below criteria:
- Have a minimum of 5 years maintenance experience in a commercial environment.
- Be qualified to electrical city & guilds level 3 or equivalent.
- Have a good understanding of SFG20.
- Supervisor subcontractors.
- Be able to provide a minimum of 2 references from work completed in the past 5 years.
- Have your own safety boots and basic hand tools.
My client are one of the largest facilities providers in the UK and the successful applicant will be based within a commercial building in Lewisham.
The shift and working hours are 8am-5pm/ Mon-Fri and the starting hourly rate is £20- 22ph and the contract will be for approximately 6 weeks.
If you meet the above criteria please do not hesitate to reply to this advert with an up to date CV.