I am currently recruiting for an electrical engineer for a 3 month contract starting ASAP in Wimbledon.
The successful electrical maintenance engineer will need to be client facing and responsible for all electrical/ mechanical maintenance and compliance.
Duties will include: ·
- Carrying out scheduled PPM and reactive maintenance tasks in maintaining site assets ensuring equipment availability.
- Ensure that routine maintenance is carried out to all building plant, equipment and systems to meet and exceed expectations, and agreed service level agreements.
- Respond to Building Management System alarms, and effect emergency repairs as needed.
- Issue and ensure appropriate controls within the Permit to Work systems.
- Ensure that Evaporative Cooling Systems and domestic water systems are maintained to comply with the requirements of the L8 standard.
- Ensure that suitable spares are available to carry out maintenance of the above plant.
- Ensure that comprehensive maintenance records are kept in the form of task sheets – hard copy or electronically as required.
- Ensure that Method Statements and Risk Assessments are prepared and adhered to for all tasks carried out to ensure safe working practices
- Ensure that engineering subcontractors are appropriately supervised, and comply with contractual commitments, and site operating processes.
To be suitable for this contract you must meet the below criteria:
- Have a minimum of 5 years maintenance experience in a commercial environment.
- Be qualified to electrical city & guilds level 3 or equivalent.
- Have a good understanding of SFG20.
- Supervisor subcontractors.
- Be able to provide a minimum of 2 references from work completed in the past 5 years.
- Have your own safety boots and basic hand tools.
The shift and working hours are 8am-5pm/ Mon-Fri and the starting hourly rate is £22ph and the contract will be for approximately 3 months.
If you meet the above criteria please do not hesitate to reply to this advert with an up to date CV.