Electrical Design Engineer
Electrical Design Engineer – Birmingham
A multi-disciplinary consultancy is currently looking for a Electrical Design Engineer to join their Birmingham office due to securing a number of projects giving them a very healthy pipeline of work throughout 2021.
As an Electrical Design Engineer you will be:
- Working as part of a design team delivering detailed designs
- Using specialist computer-aided design (CAD) and BIM (Revit) software and other resources to design the systems required for the project
- Designing site-specific equipment as required
- Liaising closely with other professionals, including structural engineers, architects, surveyors, and contractors of in-house and external project teams
- Directly advising clients and architects on energy use and conservation in a range of buildings and sites, aiming to minimise the environmental impact and reduce the carbon footprint
For this position you will have a building services degree or equivalent, experience in a similar role and ideally be Chartered or working towards achieving this in the near future, have excellent communication skills and also experience of managing projects and project teams.
In return you will be given a very attractive base salary and a package on top which include healthcare, 6% pension scheme, 25 days holiday, car or car allowance and an excellent work / life balance.
For more information, please contact Matt Jones on 07711 370552 or [email protected]