Job title- Document Controller
Location- South East London
Salary- £35K + Travel + Benefits
I have urgent requirement for an experienced Document Controller to work with a well known Main Contractor.
This position will be a fix term role.
* Manage the Document Control function ensuring maintenance of QA standards and filing systems.
* Ensure that the web based Document Control system continues to function correctly.
* Manage department and project documentation in line with project requirements and design and technical procedures
* Filing, updating and co-ordination of drawings and support documents to enable the technical and site teams to fulfil the build process.
* Ensure and conduct checks upon the regular update and correct filing of all project drawings and relevant documentation in line with procedures.
* Dealing with schedules/trackers/RFI`s.
* Support regional team to ensure that drawings are suitably coordinated and brought to completion.
Experience and skills required:
* Asite experience required
* Proven track record as a Document Controller for a main contractor or housing developer, responsible for the management of multiple projects.
* Computer literate with a good proven competency in MS Office.
* Able to communicate at all levels with consultants, site staff, subcontractors and client disciplines
* Strong project coordination skills and the ability to multi task and meet deadlines.
If you are interested in this Document Controller position please send your CV to – [email protected]