Customer Service Operative
Customer Service Operative – Cheam
Monday – Friday / 35 Hour Week
£18,500 (rising to £21,500 after probation)
My client are currently recruiting for a number of Customer Service Operatives to be based in a busy office located in Cheam. This position is working for a leading facilites company who have grown massivley over the past year.
Your role will be to assist with calls from customers who have any issues. This position is a 35 per week role, upon completion of your probation this will then change to a 40 hour week and a salary increase.
- Communicate effectively and in a timely manner with customers and sub-contractors, ensuring all queries are responded to effectively
- Daily monitoring of engineer’s diary.
- Dealing with calls from customers, clients and suppliers • Extracting, updating, filing and inserting information into the system and other server systems
- Reporting – Plant and Asset control and input
- Distribution of documentation to client’s requirement
- Updating engineer’s emergency call out rota
- Assisting the management team as and when required
- Efficiency and cost control of works
- Any other ad-hoc tasks requested by management
- Good communication skills
- Experience working in a call centre (due to large number of incoming calls)
If you are interested in this position please apply, alternatively you can send across your CV to [email protected]