Commercial Gas Engineer
Commercial Gas Engineer – Central London, Within M25
£46,000 + Van & Fuel Card
Monday – Friday / 8;00am- 17;00pm
I am looking for an experienced Commercial Gas Engineer to join a leading medium sized company in the central London area.
This role requires a mobile engineer preferably from a multi skilled background to service commercial maintenance contracts. As this is a mobile role you will be required to hold a full UK Driving Licence.
Due to company expansion an opportunity has arisen for an experienced Commercial Gas Engineer to carry out PPM and Reactive Activities to a variety of commercial premises, mostly within the M25 area . Applicants should have Gas Commercial and Domestic qualifications with relevant commercial experience. The applicant must have a good all-round knowledge and understanding of HVAC plant and would be expected to assist with various trades, as well as core combustion skills.
- 25 Days holidays + Bank holidays
- Child care voucher scheme
- bonus incentive schemes
- Uniform, phone, tablet, fuel card, parking credit card
- Training & development
- Plenty of OT – 1.5 or double time pluus stanby allowance of £150
- Knowledge of a variety of Commercial/Domestic appliances and maintenance.
- Possess comprehensive technical skills along with extensive experience in commercial fault finding and rectification.
- Good all round knowledge of heating systems, fixed electrical systems & controls/BMS.
- Good mechanical & plumbing skills.
- Good interpersonal & communicating skills, flexible approach to work/Clients' requirements. Be prepared to work out of hours from time to time and participate in the callout rota. Good organisational skills and have a positive attitude.
In order to be considered for the job you will need to hold the following qualifications/tickets:
- A minimum of: COCN1, ICPN1, CIGA1, CDGA1, TPCP1, CCN1, CENWAT
- Full, Clean UK Driving License
- Gas safe reigstered
If you are interested apply online now, this is a great opportunity to work for a very reputable and growing FM company who work countrywide on large commercial contracts. Alternatively, you can send your up to date CV to [email protected]