80k – 90k + Package
I am currently looking for an experienced Bid Manager within the construction industry with strong knowledge of the whole bid process, having successfully managed bids from start to finish. Ideally the Bid manager will have experience on successful bid for high rise residential schemes, the main contractor has retained business with several top clients and is looking for a bid manger to oversee the individual bid process, whilst helping develop the overall bid strategy. The bid manager should have excellent written and verbal communication skills, be highly organised and have good team management skills. The main contractor invests in your continued professional development, they have a huge focus on helping their employees become rounded and experts within their field.
- Check and acknowledge tender documents and amendments, ensuring details are entered on RIMS.
- Produce a bid strategy and brief tender team
- Ensure correct selection of subcontractors and suppliers for key packages and organise distribution of tender documents/amendments for appropriate parties.
- Develop presentations to potential clients using graphic design skills and utilise external graphic designers and printers
- Responsibility for the quality of all aspects of the bid, including written documentation and presentations, ensuring that written work is clear, concise and compelling.
- Ensure that final tender information is entered on RIMS and attend hand-over meeting briefing the team on tender bids.
If you are interested in this unique opportunity, please email your details to [email protected]