Associate Director – Highways
We are supporting a multi-disciplinary leading design consultancy who offer a range of services focused on providing clients with the very best planning, design, and engineering solutions. Innovation and client satisfaction are part of their core values and have been significant indicators of their success.
They have a growing pipeline of new clients with projects already secured. During the current pandemic, the consultancy has thrived making no redundancies and are now looking for an Associate Director for their London office.
As an Associate Director you will currently be in a similar role or have demonstrable experience looking for the next career move. You will have at least 10 to 15 years’ experience in engineering. You will use your experience and industry knowledge to develop the team, deliver award winning projects, assist in bidding, add value to the business and establish long term relationships with existing and new clients. Programme and financial control are key requirements of role. You will also contribute towards the direction of the business to help achieve business plans, goals, and objectives. You will manage project delivery and development of a team, whilst ensuring to exceed clients’ expectations.
Requirements of the role:
- Manage and deliver multi-disciplinary projects
- Manage multi-disciplinary teams
- Ensure projects are delivered on time and within budget and that the liaison with clients and business contacts is exceptional.
- Provide analysis, advice, and support to resolve issues and enhance business and operational performance
- Develop and maintain professional networks as a basis for the development of best practice and fit for purpose solutions
- Client engagement / supply chain interface
- Resource management
- Stakeholder engagement
- Effective communication
- Working across organisational boundaries
- Seek to add value on all works
- Ensure quality control
- Assist in the bidding and securing of new works
- Develop and grow a team
- Chartered Engineer
- Demonstrable experienced Highway or Traffic Engineer in both local authority and private sector
- Wide range of skills and projects including highways, cycling and public realm
- Ability to determine appropriate solution with innovation and value
- Knowledge of and engagement with the civil engineering industry
- NEC3/4 experience
The position comes with the following salary and benefits:
- £59000-£68000 per year (depending on experience)
- 27 days annual leave + Bank Holidays
- Private Health Cover
- Opportunities for development
- Fun and friendly working environment
- Work social functions and events
To apply please send a CV to Kenny at [email protected] or for more information please call 0207 065 7274