Assistant Quantity Surveyor
Job Title: Assistant Quantity Surveyor
Location: East London
Package: £40,000 plus car allowance and agile working
Skilled Careers are working with a Main Contractor who are looking for an Assistant Quantity Surveyor due to join an award winning team where you will work in a variety of industries which include including local authorities, housing associations, education, ecclesiastical and private etc.
As the Assistant Quantity Surveyor you will be working on projects valued between £500k and £20m.
- Manage commercial administration and management on several live projects or projects at pre-construction phase
- Develop an understanding of all designated contracts, specification and pricing ensuring compliance with conditions throughout the contracts
- Conduct contract risk and opportunity assessment to identify these areas and plan for them accordingly to ensure pricing remains on budget without undermining Health and Safety
- Assist the Estimating team with pre-tender due diligence to ensure consistent commercial goals, assist with estimates and negotiations for future projects or phases
- To liaise with all staff, clients, consultants and residents in a professional manner to build client relationships helping future business development
- Social Housing/Decent Homes experience
- Main Contractor experience
- Someone who has the ambition to progression.
- Ideally a few years under your belt working as an QS.
- Ambitions to progress to a Senior Quantity Surveyor
What is in it for you?
- Salary up to £45,000
- Travel Allowance
- Agile Working
- Regular progression opportunities
This is a fantastic opportunity for Assistant Quantity Surveyor position for yourself.
For more information contact Kieran Brown on 07711 420 662 or send an email to [email protected]