Assistant Quantity Surveyor
Quantity Surveyor – Main Contractor
Up to £50,000 plus package
Skilled Careers are working with a leading Main Contractor who specialize in social housing and Refurb.
The suitable Quantity Surveyor must be someone who has experience in social housing and refurb.
• Take the lead on main contract and subcontract package meetings.
• Preparing and reviewing multiple procurement programmes.
• Representing the company in front of companies.
• Managing an assistant quantity surveyor and showing them the skillset to step up.
• Analysis of tender returns followed by package recommendation report.
• Maximize commercial efficiency of the project whilst reducing the risk profile.
• Someone from a contractor background.
• Passionate about construction and has a wide knowledge about the industry.
• Confident individual and someone who shows pride in their work.
• Shown longevity in their career.
What is in it for you?
• Competitive salary
• Car Allowance.
For more information on this exclusive Quantity Surveyor role contact Kieran Brown on 07711 420 662 or send an email to [email protected]