Assistant Quantity Surveyor
ASSISTANT QUANTITY SURVEYOR WITH COMMERCIAL/INDUSTRIAL EXPERIENCE REQUIRED FOR A PERMANENT POSITION IN WARRINGTON
This is a fantastic opportunity for an Assistant Quantity Surveyor to showcase their skills and knowledge working with a reputable Main Contractor based in Manchester.
You will be required as an Assistant Quantity Surveyor to have experience assisting and observing the execution of the Quantity Surveying function on allocated contracts. You will use your knowledge as an Assistant Quantity Surveyor to fulfil the requirements of the company in maximising quality of service and profitability. This role is site based, working on a high value Industrial project with the opportunity to work in a different sector after completion. This role is also available as a long term freelance position or as a permanent placement.
Start date: This position is Immediately available
Duration: Permanent or Temporary
Rate: £25,000 per annum – £35,000 per annum + package
- Working with the Senior Quantity Surveyor to ensure projects are delivered on time and within budget
- Assisting with the management of projects from inception through to completion
- General filing and storing of correspondence and records.
- Assist in the preparation of initial budgets and cost plans
- Preparing and submitting material delivery sheets
- Assisting with submitting timely requests for payment, agreement of these with the Client’s representative where appropriate and ensuring payments are received in accordance with agreed timescales
- Monitoring project progress (in conjunction with Contracts Manager) and issuing appropriate notices
- Assisting with internal cost reporting
- Quantity Surveying experience working within the commercial or industrial sector
- Degree in Quantity Surveying
If you are interested in this position, please apply with your updated CV.