Assistant Quantity Surveyor
ASSISTANT QUANTITY SURVEYOR WITH HOUSE BUILDING EXPERIENCE REQUIRED FOR A PERMANENT POSITION IN BIRMINGHAM
This is a fantastic opportunity for an Assistant Quantity Surveyor to showcase their skills and knowledge working with a reputable house builder based in the Birmingham area.
Working with an established house builder based in the Birmingham area, you will be required as an Assistant Quantity Surveyor to have experience assiting the running of multiple sites at the same time. You will use your knowledge as an Assistant Quantity Surveyor to ensure the projects are completed on time and within budget.
Start date: This position is Immediately available
Rate: £32,000 per annum + package
- Working with the Senior Quantity Surveyor and in-house Design Team to ensure projects are delivered on time and within budget
- Assisting with the Management of projects from inception through to completion on multiple sites
- Assist in the preparation of initial budgets and cost plans
- Analyse and compare on quotations received, make recommendations for appointment
- Complete sub-contract documentation in accordance with company procedures
- Manage work packages from appointment through to final account including certifying payments and issuing the appropriate notices as required by the sub-contract
- Monitoring works packages against budget, assessing variation claims and preparing reports
- Submitting timely requests for payment, agreement of these with the Client’s representative where appropriate and ensuring payments are received in accordance with agreed timescales
- Monitoring project progress (in conjunction with Contracts Manager) and issuing appropriate notices
- Internal cost reporting
- Quantity Surveying experience working with a house builder
- Degree qualified
if you are interested in this position, please apply with your updated CV.