My client is recruiting a temporary administrator to join their team on a temporary contract in Doncaster. The main function of this role will be the co-ordination of facilities administration functions with operations and contractors based at other sites. This is a busy, multi faceted role and, as such, requires a highly experienced Facilities Coordinator / Administrator from either a Manufacturing / Engineering background.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Responsibility for the administration involved with building and facilities maintenance and reactive works at site level.
- To ensure that contractor documentation is up to date and filed correctly including insurances etc. to improve Contractor control on site.
- Administer the Preventive Maintenance job tickets on the helpdesk system to allocate to the correct resource.
- Support the Facilities Co-ordinator with administration required to manage job tickets, Purchase orders and Invoicing
- Administration of quotes from Sub-contractors
- Administration of Helpdesk function to ensure SLA’s are adhered to and chasing contractors for close out of tickets.
- Undertaking administration tasks as required by the senior facilities Co-ordinator and the Senior Facilities Administrator.
- To attend to Helpdesk requests and allocate works in line with SLA’s.
- To produce and administer Planned maintenance tickets and allocate to the correct resource
- To administer Quotes and ensure that budget holder is aware to confirm if PO’s can be raised.
- Administration of Control of contractors, attending site, informing the appropriate security post and unit manager that they are planned to undertake works, ensuring that contractors attending are inducted and have the relevant paperwork in place such as insurances, Risk Assessments, Method statements etc.
- Raising Purchase orders for works requirements as required
If you believe you are suitable for this role please apply online and I will be in touch if your CV is shortlisted.