Full time – 9am-5pm
£24,000 – £25,000
Start date – ASAP
Here at Skilled Careers, we are working with a market leading Property Maintenance Contractor to find an Administrator to join their team in Potters Bar working on administrating and Customer service roles.
They are currently recruiting for an Administrator on a full-time basis for their small, friendly team. An Administrator is an essential part of my client’s team and they have highlighted their value in the process is essential.
- Answer calls from customers, engineers and clients.
- Compose and send regular correspondence including progress meeting reports on a weekly basis
- To communicate with residents by letter/telephone to make appointments and obtain Waiver from residents refusing all or certain elements of the works at survey stage.
- Create and maintain office systems including site files, health and safety files and associated documentation in line with company procedures.
- General administrative duties including filing, faxing and photocopying
- Close work with site managers in providing information when and however specified.
- Maintain the Divisional Archiving system in accordance with company procedures.
- Any other duties as assigned.
- Strong organisation skills
- Be able to work deadlines
- IT skills
- Experience in the construction environment is essential
- Able to work in a fast-paced office environment
- Strong communication skills – Effectively communicating at levels commensurate with role, both verbally and in writing
Start date: ASAP
Interviews taking place immediately