Traffic Marshall / Gateman
We're currently recruiting for Traffic Marshall / Gateman with Construction Skills Certification to work on a site in Hook.
You will hold a CSCS card, Traffic Marshall Ticket, have full set of PPE and previous experience within construction.
This Traffic Marshall / Gateman position is on an ongoing, full time basis.
The primary duties of Traffic Marshall / Gateman job include:
- Recording deliveries and managing the visitor logbook.
- Ensuring that drivers and workers adhere to health and safety regulations on-site.
- Facilitating the movement of cranes, dump trucks, and heavy vehicles on-site.
- Maintaining communications with the site office and heavy vehicle drivers.
- Ensuring the safe movement of vehicles into and out of the construction site.
- Preserving pedestrian and traffic routes outside of the site entrance.
- Directing road traffic when vehicles enter or exit the site.
If interested in the Traffic Marshall / Gateman role, please call the Trades team on 02070657272 or email [email protected]