Town Planner Essex
Position: Town Planer
Salary: £60k – £70k + benefits
As part of a major UK wide residential developer, this division have a turnover of £250m and are on track to build 700 – 800 units per year. They have a collaborative approach to working with a healthy mix of different development types. Benefits packages include company car or car / travel allowance, pension, private healthcare.
Reporting to the Planning Manager and as part of a wider Planning and Design team of circa 15, you will be responsible for your own projects, producing the planning content from initial investigation through to applications and appeals. You will be responsible for but not limited to the following:
- Liaison on planning issues with the relevant Design group in the team from initial investigations onwards;
- Preparing planning statements and other associated documents for planning applications;
- Instructing and overseeing specialist consultants in the preparation of material to support planning applications and conditions;
- Submitting and monitoring applications for planning conditions and s.106 requirements;
- Providing planning support to the Land team in relation to potential sites and financial appraisals;
- Supporting the Head of Planning and Planning Manager with the preparation of planning appeals;
For further details on this or any other opportunities please call Dom on 07711420660 or email your contact details to [email protected] for a discreet conversation after work hours or at a time that suits you.