Technical Manager – Residential & Mixed Use Schemes
£70,000 + Car Allowance + Bonus + Excellent Benefits Package
My client is a fast-growing developer who are building some incredible design-led schemes that transform the areas they work in, they have a brand new scheme in North London that requires a Technical Manager to lead from start to finish.
It’s an opportunity for the Technical Manager lead a complex 500+ mixed use scheme from start to finish. The site is not straight forward; it features a high rise tower, logistically difficult site and incorporates multiple build contracts. You will have the assistance and support of a coordinator and a document controller once to construction starts.
What they can offer – a great site and commercial team to work with who have been with the business for years, opportunities to push your career in the direction you want, and be a part of a company that has consistently been going from strength to strength for years now.
Main Duties as Technical Manager:
- Assist with the preparation of technical budgets.
- Brief, manage and drive the external consultants in the preparation and issue of production information to an agreed programme
- Attend meetings at various stages of projects (Land/Technical hand-over, Project Meeting, Optimisation, Technical/Sales, Budget Meetings, etc.)
- General liaison and coordination between other parties, both internal and external
You will need:
- A track record of working on residential & mixed-use schemes is essential.
- Experience running a project from cradle to grave.
- A passion for the construction industry
- Stable background working for main contractors and/or developers
- Circa 5+ years as a Technical Manager
Salary: £70,000 + Car Allowance + Bonus + Benefits Package
Location: Tottenham Hale, London
If you have what it takes, apply now for immediate consideration,
Skilled Careers is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy.