Technical Manager – Residential Developer – London
Salary: £65,000 – £75,0000
Package: 10% Bonus + £5k car allowance + 5% Pension + Healthcare + Life Assurance
This is a FTSE 100 developer, with key focus on developing staff to learn new skills and build their careers. They promote within and empower people to take ownership of their work to accomplish exceptional things.
This is excellent opportunity to work on large complex and challenging project, with strong team already in place.
I am currently looking for Technical Manager to work on next phase of large regeneration development in London. This phase consists of 500 units across 4 high rise towers, which are 20 storeys plus. They have secured planning and have tendered out the packages, due to start construction in October.
The Head of Technical is looking for a Technical Manager with proven track record of working on schemes from planning right through to handover. You have team of Technical Coordinators and Document Controller to support you on this phase.
Purpose of the role
- As Project Technical Manager you are responsible and accountable for the setting of Design Team programmes and monitoring of these to ensure the timely delivery of Design Team deliverables.
- Additionally you are responsible for ensuring that staff reporting to you meet the required standards.
- Maintain an overview of the architectural design on developments which you are assigned
- Ensure that the design complies with the Division's standards
- Promote design that respects budgetary constraints
- To technically design and manage schemes ensuring that the maximum revenue is generated by the quality, cost effectiveness and buildability of the design.
If you are interested in this unique opportunity please email [email protected]