Technical Manager – Residential Developer
£60k-£70k + Car Allowance + Bonus + Generous Benefits Package
My client is an award-winning residential developer who despite the current situation is extremely busy! With 7 developments starting in the next 6 months and 3 new parcels of land secured they are looking to expand the technical team and seeking a Technical Manager to join the business and take the lead on some of the more interesting ‘bespoke’ sites that have come through planning recently.
The growth plans in this region are huge, this is a key hire for them and the successful Technical Manager will have a clear progression path to eventually taking on a management role of junior members of staff and progress your career.
- As the Technical Manager, you will be heavily involved in the early stage of design development, engaging with the consultants, and oversee the production of working drawings and detailed information ensuring it is complete and available to whoever needs it.
- The ideal candidate will be someone with a track record delivering complex residential sites.
- · Previous management experience as a Technical Manager
- · 5+ years working for a residential developer.
- · Knowledge of Building Regulations, the Planning System, and Code for Sustainable Homes.
- · Educated to HND level or equivalent professional qualification.
Salary: £60,000 – £70,000 + Excellent Benefits Package
Location: Reading, Berkshire
If you feel you would be a good fit for this position don’t hesitate, apply now!