Site Manager required to work on a residential project based in the Berkshire area.
This is a traditional build project, consisting of 70 units
The units are at various stages, my client is recruiting for a Site Manager to take the units to handover.
This is a long-term freelance role, paying a competitive day rate with a permeant offer after a probation period.
* Preparation of aims and objective
* Formulation of procedures
* Project organisation structure construction supply chain
* Preparation and delivery of strategic brief to contracts manager, client and construction team
* Formulation of and delivery of risk management strategy
* Value management report /option appraisal report
* Preparation of development Control Plan
* Development and maintenance of Risk register and latest risk analysis
* Time and resource planning
* Outline schedule of key meetings and workshops
* Coordination and monitoring of Site Investigation
* Equipment strategy report
* Preparation of financial and progress reports for client meetings.
* Preparation of project closing documentation
* Planning of logistics relating to construction
*NVQ Level 6, SMSTS, First Aid
* Trade background preferred.
* knowledge of all internal and external works on trad build residential projects.