Senior Structural Revit Technician
Premier consultancy based in in North London has an exciting opportunity for Senior level Revit technician.
This is a permanent position to join the successful firm and develop your career into a well standing Structural Revit Technician. The ‘family feel’ Office is close to the station and has parking available.
Your chance to work with a progressive firm with a varied portfolio of work; you should be proficient with Revit with 5-10 years’ experience minimum.
This is a chance for you to develop your career and be given the freedom to explore different ways of design.
You will be responsible for providing and maintaining detailed structural CAD drawings in Steel, Reinforced Concrete, Masonry and Timber to a high standard following all agreed procedures and standards:
• CAD refers to all electronic drawings including, but not limited to, REVIT, AutoCAD, Civils 3D.
• Help develop and improve CAD standards, REVIT template, bespoke families, and details to deliver improved efficiency and quality in future projects.
• Develop solutions to problems to resolve detailing challenges.
• Contribute to and maintain BIM standards and BIM library.
• Be willing to use AutoCAD when workflow dictates.
• Follow all document issue procedures to prepare and maintain drawing issue register to provide an accurate record of all issued drawings.
• Save and store all documents in the appropriate locations.
Work in close partnership with the design team to identify, foresee and avoid practical challenges with a proposed design.
To take responsibility for your own development asking for assistance when required and proposing to attend training courses where appropriate.
Ensure all your actions conform to Quality Management System and Policies and Health and safety policies.
The above is not exhaustive and you may be required to do other functions that are deemed reasonable in your role.
Currently they are providing structural engineering solutions for refurbishment and new build projects in a variety of market sectors including retail, commercial and residential.
There is a great emphasis to involve staff at the heart of the design and construction team, ensuring clients realise their designs in the most efficient way and taking pride in their ability to add value to the design of building projects.
You will be given CPD training and will be encouraged to peruse all relevant training to become a senior Revit user. Some project areas are; basement structures, element design, advanced lightweight structures, specialist glass structures, historical buildings, cladding systems and roofing.