Senior Quantity Surveyor
Freelance Senior Quantity Surveyor opportunity to work on a mojor project in London for six months with a leading contractor.
- To maximise the commercial efficiency of the project or projects whilst reducing the risk profile for the business.
- All Quantity Surveying duties including measurement, valuation, and agreement of work sections.
- Preparation of tender enquires for subcontract works packages and analysis of tender returns followed by package recommendation report.
- To establish and maintain relationships with the clients and supply chain partners
- Preparation of interim applications for payment and internal valuations.
- Administration and settlement of subcontractors
- Preparation of loss and expense submissions
- Assist the accounts team with matching invoices to orders and delivery notes and the correct allocation of cost to projects.
- Quantity Surveying experience from Main Contractor
- Experience working on Rail/Highways/Civils
- Ownership of project budgets and costs
- Delivery of budgeted profit margins
- Effective main / trade contractor procurement and management
- Commercial Management / Quantity Surveying Qualification
- Professional Qualification such as MCIOB, MRICS, CIPS or SCM (desirable)
For more information get in touch with Harry on 07484 534 555 or send an email to [email protected]