Senior Project Planner
Senior Project Planner – North West London
70k-90K + Car Allowance + Bonus + Healthcare + Pension
I am looking for a Senior Project Planner with vast experience with large scale regeneration projects. Preferably someone with strong preconstruction experience, managing the projects from planning stages. The Senior Project Planner will be working on phase 1 and phase 2 of a 15 year 1- Billion-pound regeneration programme which includes a mix of affordable and private homes.
This FTSE 250 company are renowned for working on challenging and complex projects, with a great reputation for delivering high spec homes in and around the London area. They offer great platform for people to progress their career through training and development. This developer is financially secure with strong land bank and known to thrive in these uncertain times, using it as a opportunity to acquire new sites.
- Detailed understanding of construction planning and programming
- Detailed understanding of construction sequences
- Detailed understanding of construction details
- Detailed understanding of site logistic requirements
- Monitor progress and report as required.
- Detailed understanding of site presentation and appearance area requirements
- Detailed knowledge and adherence to Company Quality Control Procedures
- Pre-Construction Planning & Procurement
- Information Required & Design Development
- Co-ordination & Project Control
- Construction Planning & Progress Monitoring
- Progress Reports
If you are interested in this opportunity, please email your details to [email protected]