Residential Developer – Essex
Salary up to £95,000 plus car allowance and bonus
A leading Developer is Essex are looking for a Senior Estimator with 8 – 10 years experience in the Residential industry. You will be playing a leading role creating competitive tenders and submissions in varying market sectors.
• The Senior Estimator will take the lead in preparation of tenders, PQQ and bid submissions.
• Responsible for planning tenders to ensure timely and accurate preperation of tender documents
• Ensure effective team collaboration with the wider business, communicating with operations and commercial teams.
• Work closely with the operational and commercial teams to develop and build relationships with the supply chain members, both existing and new.
• Attend meetings such as mobilisation meetings, handover meetings, design meetings, bid meetings.
• Ensure tender programmes, design information and methods of construction are developed with the Planning and Technical Teams.
• Develop and improve I.T. systems for tendering.
• Engage with supply chain to gain commitment and ‘best solution’.
• Develop systems and procedures within the department with the senior members of the team.
• Maintain and continuously improve commercial awareness.
• Relevant Degree or equivalent
• Minimum 8 years Quantity Surveyor or Estimator experience is desirable
• Proven track record of winning profitable work
• Good understanding of business development and the bidding market place
• Advanced IT Skills incl. Estimating Software Packages
• Organisation and project management skills, able to prioritise
This is a great opportunity for a Senior Estimator and one that is worth further discussion. For more detail contact Kieran on 07711 420 662 or send an email to [email protected]