Scheduler / Repairs Admin
Job title: Scheduler / Repairs Administrator
Salary: £12.01ph PAYE – This position is permanent however the initial 3-month probation is completed via agency
Working hours: Full time, Monday – Friday 8am–5pm
My client, a large contractor for residential maintenance is looking for a repairs’ planner that will be responsible for scheduling and managing engineers’ / sub-contractors workload & diaries, control the works allocation from pre-arranged programmes and make further appointments for any follow on works.
Day to day duties and responsibilities:
• The primary role is to ensure that the appointments are completed on time during the day. Any jobs re-arranged for another day must have been authorised by the manager, with the notes fully updated and emails sent to confirm.
• Ensure that completed PPM tasks comply with statutory and regulatory compliance.
• Planning the engineers’ and sub-contractor daily routines and deploying orders/ jobs for attendance.
• Managing the engineers’ time throughout the day and prioritising critical works.
• Updating job statuses. You will update the status of all works orders to completion including client systems and regularly report as to the productivity of the engineers throughout the day.
• Undertake any other duties as required by the manager and company from time to time when these duties are necessary.
• Ensure all certification is uploaded for the supervisor to validate/ verify.
• Ensure appointments are processed, inputted onto the relevant systems/ trackers and jobs attended within the specified timescales.
• Ensure engineers have the correct information required to complete the job.
• Provide supervisor with appointment details to enable verification of work deployed to engineers.
• Update planned and preventative maintenance (PPM) schedules according to the data provided by clients/ engineers.
• Answering all queries politely and deal with any complaints in a professional manner.
• Ensuring relevant data is updated on a regular basis.
• Communicate any concerns regarding the works/ engineer’s reports to the manager.
• Administrative duties & any other ad hoc roles that may arise.