Quantity Surveyor – Tier One Contractor
Competitive Salary plus Healthcare and Car Allowance
A leading Main Contractor is looking for an experienced Quantity Surveyor to manage the day to day running of building projects that are valued up to £12m.
The ideal Quantity Surveyor will be knowledgeable with JCT and other contracts and have experience in education and healthcare frameworks.
• Commercial & Contractual.
• Analysis of tender allowances.
• The measurement and valuation of works (on site and from drawings), for valuations, variations and final accounts.
• Agreement of valuation dates and preparing, submitting interim valuations in accordance with those dates.
• Administering and/or advising on Main Contract and Subcontract conditions.
• Subcontract and Design Procurement.
• Subcontract payments, variations and final accounts.
• Submission of Cost Value Reconciliations.
• Preparation of cost to complete.
• Financial Reporting.
• Professional Qualification (e.g HNC/HND/Degree/Diploma) or equivalent.
• Extensive experience in commercial management and procurement of subcontractors.
• Ability to demonstrate a good knowledge of monthly reporting.
• Excellent team player whilst also holding the ability to work independently on own.
• Excellent time management skills, with ability to work to tight deadlines.
• Ability to encourage and support other members of the commercial team.
• Public sector experience desirable.
What is in it for you?
• Competitive Salary.
• Car allowance.
• Private Healthcare
• Clear progression path.
For more information contact Kieran Brown on 07711 420 662 or send an email to [email protected]