Quantity Surveyor – Industrial experience required
£45k – £55k plus car allowance and bonus
Skilled Careers are working with a Main Contractor based in Kent who specialize in New Build, Refurb and Fit Out.
They are looking for a Quantity Surveyor with experience in running projects up to £3m and it is essential that the suitable individual has industrial experience.
– Running a £3m industrial project where you will be reporting into a Senior QS.
– On-site role
– Effective cash management including timely application / certification / invoicing / payment / receipts and careful administration of subcontract accounts.
– Keeping line manager appraised of progress of all accounts both client and subcontract through to finalisation.
– Ensuring that payments and notices are affected in accordance with the subcontract and Construction Act and ensure that any commercial threats or risks to projects are identified and communicated to line manager.
– In conjunction with the Procurement team ensure that the procurement of sub-trades and suppliers is undertaken in a timely and cost effective manner ensuring that the packages are robust with buying gains optimised.
– Manage the timely production of the Main/Subcontract Final Accounts, including re-measurement as necessary to ensure the best result, evaluation and agreement of all variations, extensions of time, loss and expense claims.
– Experience in similar role.
– Industrial experience is essential.
– Someone with a positive attitude towards there work.
– 4 years’ experience desirable.
For further information in regards to this role contact Kieran Brown on 07711 420 662 or send an email to [email protected]